My relevant experience is
- Graduate certificate in counselling
- Casual academic at UTS for two years in the field of leadership and people management, with a special focus on self management and personal meaning in life
- Lifeline telephone counsellor for two years
- Member of the International Association for Counselling
- Certificate in Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Master of Business Management (UTS), major project concerned self realisation
Perhaps more importantly, I have walked the path you may be embarking on.
I use a wide range of counselling techniques: Client-centred, CBT, gestalt, REBT, solution focused, narrative and existential therapies. From this mix I will tailor an individual program for you, there is no one solution to the problem, everyone is unique.